The neonatology department is a service that cares for hypotrophic, preterm or term children with a health problem.
– Support to parents before the birth (prenatal medical consultation with the parents presenting at risk pregnancies with visit of the service) and during the hospitalization of the child
– Complete resuscitation of the new-born in vital distress
– Care adapted to neonatal pathologies
– Management of resuscitation in the birth room
– Vulnerable child monitoring and paediatric follow-up of psychomotor development